Pearson Assessments Accessibility Conformance Reports
The Information Technology Industry Council (ITI) is "the leading global reporting format for assisting buyers and sellers in identifying information and communications technology (ICT) products and services with accessibility features." They are the creators of the VPAT® (Voluntary Product Accessibility Template). VPATs are used as a source to create Accessibility Conformance Reports (ACR). The Accessibility Team for Assessments uses the latest versions of ITI VPATs to develop ACRs. ITI VPATs cover the following information and communications technology (ICT) accessibility standards: Section 508 (U.S.), EN 301 549 (EU), and W3C/WAI WCAG.
If you are looking for an ACR for a Pearson Assessments product that is not listed on this page, please contact us.
- ABBI is a web-based item banking and assessment building system that allows for the creation, import, and review of exam item assets, test construction, and test review. When testing is complete, ABBI can be used to import and review item and form statistics.
- ABBI ACR, based on ITI WCAG 2.4 VPAT
- aimswebPlus is an online, browser-based benchmarking assessment, data management, and reporting system. It is used primarily by teachers to screen and monitor students’ progress in reading and math.
- aimswebPlus ACR based on ITI WCAG 2.4 VPAT
Athena Browser Edition (ABE)
- Athena Browser Edition (ABE) is a web-based test delivery system, developed by Pearson VUE. Its primary function is to deliver assessments to test takers, using a browser interface. It provides mechanisms for presenting test items, user navigation, user input, scoring, and reporting.
- Athena Browser Edition ACR, based on ITI WCAG 2.4 VPAT
Athena Desktop Edition (ADE)
- Athena Desktop Edition (ADE) is a test delivery system that runs on the Microsoft Windows platform. Its primary function is to deliver assessments to test takers, using a desktop interface. It provides mechanisms for presenting test items, user navigation, user input, scoring, and reporting.
- Athena Desktop ACR, based on ITI WCAG 2.4 VPAT
- Compass is Certiport’s exclusive exam delivery system that provides a state-of-the-art experience to certification exam candidates through a secure browser.
- Compass ACR, based on ITI WCAG 2.4 VPAT
- Exam Developer is a web-based item banking and test development system. It is used by Pearson VUE's test development team and clients to create test items and to construct and publish exams.
- Exam Developer ACR, based on ITI WCAG 2.4 VPAT
The Internet Test Driver (ITD)
- The Internet Test Driver (ITD) is a browser-based test delivery system created and maintained by Internet Testing Systems (ITS), a Pearson vendor partner.
- ITD for Microsoft ACR, based on ITI WCAG 2.4 VPAT
- OnVUE is Pearson’s online assessment proctoring system that allows candidates to take secured, proctored assessments remotely.
- OnVUE ACR, based on ITI WCAG 2.4 VPAT
- Pearson Access is a web-based assessment management system with automated and manual mechanisms for importing student data. These mechanisms allow administrators and other users to add students to sessions, manage those sessions, and track testing status. When testing is complete, Pearson Access can be used to view assessment results data and export reports.
- Pearson Access ACR, based on ITI WCAG 2.4 VPAT
- Perspective provides thousands of learning resources to help teachers and students. These resources are aligned to the Minnesota Academic Standards.
- Perspective ACR, based on ITI WCAG 2.4 VPAT
- The Q-global platform is used by mental health specialists, educators, and other professionals to administer assessments, generate scores, and produce reports. Users purchase access to assessments and in many cases, can choose to deliver those assessments online, or use a paper administration. When using a paper administration, responses can be transcribed into the Q-global system for centralized scoring and reporting.
- Q-Global ACR, based on ITI WCAG 2.4 VPAT
- Q-interactive consists of a website called "Central" and an app called "Assess". Central is the portion of Q-Interactive used to set up examinees, build test batteries, and create score reports. Q-Interactive supports 20 different clinical assessments, including Wechsler Intelligence Scale for Children® Fifth Edition (WISC–V), Wechsler Individual Achievement Test® | Third Edition (WIAT–III), and Clinical Evaluation of Language Fundamentals – Fifth Edition (CELF-5). The system is ideal for school and clinical psychologists, Speech Language Pathologists, and educational diagnosticians.
- Q-interactive ACR, based on ITI WCAG 2.4 VPAT
- TestNav is a web application that delivers secure, scalable, and reliable assessment experiences.
- TestNav ACR, based on ITI WCAG 2.4 VPAT
- Versant is a patented Artificial Intelligence (AI) technology tool that predicts how expert human interviewers would score a test. It provides instant, unbiased results, anywhere in the world.
- Versant ACR, based on ITI WCAG 2.4 VPAT
- WebNG is a candidate registration and scheduling website for candidates registering for exams through Pearson VUE.
- WebNG ACR, based on ITI WCAG 2.4 VPAT
Any Accessibility Conformance Reports posted on Pearson websites or otherwise made publicly available should not be construed to be included in any contract, either explicitly or implicitly, in whole or in part, without Pearson’s express acknowledgement through language in the contract itself.