Accessibility Guidance for Assessment
To support our mission and ensure our assessment products are accessible to all learners, we have chosen to align our accessibility guidance and recommendations to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG), developed by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C).
The information presented on this site is aligned with the WCAG Success Criteria, recommended for Pearson Assessment products. Where possible, we have added assessment considerations.
On this site you will find:
- Guidelines defined for four accessibility principles
- Simplified, direct questions
- Explanations of what to do and why to do it
- Resources to help get you started
- Alignment and reference to the W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines
Future content will include:
- Technical resources
- Testing tools
- Additional external resources
Need help understanding how these Guidelines can be applied to your project or product? Complete our Support Request Form and when asked, “What topic of training is desired,” choose “Web Content Accessibility Guidelines."