Accessibility Teams for Assessments
To support the design of accessible products and services in School and VUE Assessments, there are two teams that function as shared accessibility services across these businesses. Sixty-eight percent of these teams are comprised of people with disabilities and are structured as follows:
Accessibility & Accommodations (A&A)
Director: Chelsea Seeley, CPACC
Serves as the primary point person for accessibility within School Assessments. Leads the implementation of plans, initiatives, and issues regarding the accessibility of digital products and services. Responsible for supporting external and internal clients, conducting research and technical discovery, developing and maintaining strategic partnerships, building and strengthening relationships with advocacy organizations, developing training, developing and maintaining web-based resources, and supporting global accessibility efforts.
The Accessibility and Accommodations (A&A) team provides a variety of consultative and technical services to promote accessibility in Pearson assessments and in systems and tools that are used to deliver content to our customers. The A&A team provides guidance on how to best support people who require assessment accommodations by sharing information on how accessibility and accommodations can support a fair and equitable assessment experience.
School Accessibility and Accommodations team members include:
- Jeff Bernier: Accessibility Engineer
- Dan Brown, CPACC: Principal Accessibility QA Engineer for School Assessments
- Jennifer Ramirez: Accessibility Manager, Customer Experience
- Karey Jo Wise, DHS Trusted Tester: Senior Accessibility Quality Assurance Engineer
- Kim Leno, Accessible Materials Specialist
- Melissa Lago-Jones, M.Ed.: Manager, Deaf and Hard of Hearing Services
- Steve Noble: Principal Researcher
Please use the Contact Us form to reach our team. If you are trying to reach a particular team member, please identify the person in the questions or comments section.